1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pump Station and Electrical Upgrade Project (see item 8).
-- Update on Removal of Obstructions in Zebra Right-of-Way: BCPUD Letter re: Removal of Structure.
-- Update on Shared Personnel Between BCPUD and Bolinas Fire Protection District.
-- Update on BCPUD’s Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 231 Alder Road (N. Heiner).
6. Request for BCPUD Letter on Behalf of Community Members in Favor of the Use of Rodenticides to Eradicate Invasive Mice on the South Farallon Islands (G. Geupel).
7. Review and Consideration of Bids – Replacement of the Wastewater Treatment Plant Control Panels and Related Electrical and Piping Upgrades Project.
8. Water Supply Update: Water Conservation and Dry Year Water Use Reduction Program; Community Mailer.
9. Resolution 627: Clarifying Process for Board of Directors’ Determination of the Amount of Water Use Allowed For Conditional Expanded Water Use Permits.
10. Local Agency Formation Commission of Marin County (“LAFCO”) Countywide Water Municipal Service Review: Notice of Study and Request for Information.
11. BCPUD Response to Marin County Civil Grand Jury Request for Completion of “Sanitation Agencies Survey”.
12. Letter of Authorization from National Park Service to Continue Terms and Conditions of BCPUD’s Special Use Permit MSC-8530-6000-2006.
13. Election of BCPUD Board Officers/Committee Assignments.
14. Approve Budget Schedule for the BCPUD’s Fiscal Year 2014-15 Budget.
15. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Sewer Pond Land Management Committee:
16. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the December 18, 2013 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)