Community Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board
January 20, 2010
7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression.
5. Marcotte Coastal Permit (CP10-18) and Use Permit 10-13
(revised); APN # 192-192-29, 201 Elm Road (revised site plan to legalize
location of detached accessory structure within 10-foot street side yard
6. Freedomhowler Coastal Permit (CP 10-24) and Minor Design
Review (DM 10-25), APN 192-081-13, 175 Dogwood Road (to legalize a greenhouse
and three 1,500 gallon water tanks).
7. Expanded Water Use Permit Application, APN# 191-142-12,
130 Maple Road (Long)
8. Expanded Water Use Permit Application, APN# 191-031-01,
295 Grove Road (J. Molyneux)
9. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 6 Terrace (Zeno)
10. Request to Remove Hazardous Limbs from Tree at 25 Olema-Bolinas
Road (Resource Recovery Project)
11. Approve Request from Mesa Park and Resource Recovery
Project to Contribute to the Cost of Installing PG&E Electrical Service
at 25 Olema-Bolinas Road.
12. Request from Friends of Marin Coast Open Space for
the BCPUD to Review and Provide Comments to the County of Marin on the Whamond
13. Request from the Yellow Bike Program to Install Bicycle Racks on
14. Ordinance 38: Repealing and Replacing BCPUD Resolution
152 (Water Meter Transfer Resolution).
15. Ordinance 39: Amending Ordinance 29 (Regulating
the BCPUD’s Sewer System).
16. Approve BCPUD Sewer System Management Plan
17. Election of BCPUD Board Officers/Committee Assignments.
18. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
19. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Accept FY 2008-09 Audit Report; Report from Finance Committee
on Designated Funds and Status of Investments; Approve Budget Schedule
for FY 2010-2011.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads: California Graywater Plumbing
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the December 16, 2009 Regular Meeting; Minutes of the January
13, 2010 Special Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)