Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
January 21, 2009 7:30pm
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Report on January 7, 2009 Closed Session of the BCPUD
Board of Directors.
4. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Update on the BCPUD’s Application for Proposition 84 Grant Funds
(in partnership with the County of Marin and the National Park Service)
for Projects to Enhance the Duxbury Reef Area of Special Biological Significance(“ASBS”)
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
5. Community Expression.
6. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
due to Unintentional Water Loss (pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553) – 30 Terrace
7. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
due to Unintentional Water Loss (pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553) –
415 Yucca Road (Elliott).
8. Coastal Permit and Second Unit Amnesty Permit (SA 09-24);
Expanded Water Use Permit Application – 230 Alder Drive (Johnson).
9. Approve Revised Lease Agreement for Agricultural Use of BCPUD
Sewer Pond Property.
10. Report on Local Coastal Plan Update Process:
Approve BCPUD comments. (Note: A Community Meeting on the Local Coastal
Plan Update Process is Scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on January 28, 2009 at the
Bolinas Firehouse & Clinic Building.)
11. Update on Use of Asphalt/Concrete Grindings.
12. Resolution 573: Declaring Prolonged Drought Condition
in the Bolinas Community Public Utility District; Discuss Draft Water Rationing
13. Resolution 574: Granting Director McClellan Permission to
14. Resolution 575: Approving the Appointment
of Director Kimball as the BCPUD’s ACWA/JPIA
15. Election of BCPUD Board Officers/Committee Assignments.
16. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Paths Group:
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
17. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: FY 2009-2010 Budget Schedule; FY 2007-2008 Audit Report
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads: Report on Draft Statewide
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the December 17, 2008 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)