Bolinas Community Public Utilities
A Regular Meeting
Of The Board Of Directors
February 16, 2011
7:30pm 270 Elm Road,
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on Terrace Avenue Water Main Relocation Project
-- Update on Horseshoe Hill Road Water Main Extension Project
-- Update on the Project to Improve the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”)
Accessibility of the BCPUD Building.
-- Update on Bolinas Fire Fuel Reduction Project
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Waiver of Annual Water and Sewer Charges
– 32 Wharf Road (APN 193-081-27 &28) (Mesa Park).
6. Mesa Park Ballfield Irrigation Project – CEQA
Update and Related Project Costs
7. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 96 Brighton Avenue (Evans).
8. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
– 130 Juniper Road (Vallez).
9. Approve Lease Agreement for Farming Use of BCPUD Property
10. Approve Revisions to BCPUD Resolution 553 re: the Criteria
for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bills.
11. Approve BCPUD Proposal to Withdraw as a Member of the
Tomales Bay Watershed Council.
12. Approve Revised District Procedures In the Event A
Customer Water Meter is Not Accessible.
13. Election for Local Agency Formation Commission (“LAFCO”) Regular
Special District Representative.
14. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
15. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Report on Draft Fiscal Year 2011-12 Budget
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the January 19, 2011 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)