Community Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board
February 17, 2010
7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Watershed Sanitary Survey - Update
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression.
5. Expanded Water Use Permit Application, APN# 192-071-06,
415 Evergreen Road (Bruce)
6. Expanded Water Use Permit Application, APN# 191-031-01,
295 Grove Road (J. Molyneux)
7. Hodge Coastal Permit (CP10-10); APN # 192-121-32, Alder between
Cedar and Dogwood Roads (revised permit application to permit two accessory
structures already present on the site).
8. Firehouse Community Park Agency (aka “Mesa Park”) Coastal
Permit (CP 10-29) Design Review (DM 10-65) and Use Permit (UP 10-14), APN
# 193-081-05, 32 Wharf Road (to develop a downtown community park).
9. Request to Remove Hazardous Trees at 25 Olema-Bolinas Road
(Resource Recovery Project).
10. Approve Bolinas Fire Fuel Reduction Project and Grant Application
to the California Fire Safe Council (to remove invasive, non-native brush
and eucalyptus saplings on BCPUD sewer pond lands).
11. Discuss Terrace Avenue Road Closure, Surfer’s Overlook Stabilization
Project and Related Issues.
12. Approve Application for State Funding to Relocate Sewer Main off
of Terrace Avenue at Surfer’s Overlook.
13. Amend Fire House Community Park Agency (aka “Mesa Park”) Joint
Exercise of Powers Agreement to Require That All Candidates for the Elected
Board Must Be Registered Voters Residing Within the Boundaries of the Mesa
14. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
15. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads: Approve Letter to County or
Marin re: California Graywater Plumbing Code
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the January 20, 2010 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)