Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
February 18, 2009 7:30pm
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Update on the BCPUD’s Application for Proposition 84 Grant Funds
(in partnership with the County of Marin and the National Park Service)
for Projects to Enhance the Duxbury Reef Area of Special Biological Significance(“ASBS”)
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
due to Unintentional Water Loss (pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553) – 30 Brighton
Avenue (St. Aidan’s Episcopal Church).
6. Approve BCPUD Request to Redwood Disposal Company for
Seasonal Garbage Dumpster on behalf of the Bolinas Community Center for Downtown
and Beach Clean-up.
7. Request to Lease Land behind the BCPUD Building at 270
Elm Road for a Community Garden.
8. Ordinance 37: Declaring a Prolonged Drought Condition
in the Bolinas Community Public Utility District and Implementing Mandatory
Conservation Measures Pursuant to a Previously Established Water Shortage
9. Use of Asphalt/Concrete Grindings on Roads within the
Bolinas Community Public Utility District.
10. Approve BCPUD Letter of Endorsement for the Appointment
of Supervisor Steve Kinsey to the California Coastal Commission.
11. Letter to Steve Kinsey re: BCPUD Participation in Planning
and Financing of Engineered Solution for Terrace Avenue.
12. Approve BCPUD Comments on Draft Statewide Septic Regulations
13. Election for LAFCO Special District Member.
14. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy: Discuss Acceptance of Solar Projects and Final
Payment to SPG Solar, Inc.
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Paths Group:
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
15. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Approve FY 2009-2010 Budget Schedule; Accept FY 2007-2008
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the January 21, 2009 Regular Meeting; Minutes of the January
28, 2009 Special Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)