Bolinas Community Public Utilities
Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
20, 2013 7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Water Main Relocation Project.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project: Request
from Sanders & Associates Geostructural Engineering, Inc. (“SAGE”)
for Additional Funds; Amendment to Second MOU
-- Update on the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pump Station and Electrical Upgrade
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 377 Ocean Parkway, Bolinas (C. Wilmans).
6. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 185 Iris Road, Bolinas (C. Weare).
7. Expanded Water Use Permit Application – 190 Horseshoe
Hill Road (M. Marin).
8. Public Hearing: Complaint of Obstruction Within Zebra
Right-of-Way pursuant to Ordinance 30 (S. Verhalen).
9. Bolinas Fire Protection District Coastal Permit 13-10
and Design Review 13-42, 100 Mesa Road, Bolinas (to add a 40-inch tall and
24-inch deep microwave antenna to existing telecommunication tower).
10. Report from the Pool in Bolinas Committee: Results
of Pool Survey.
11. Request for BCPUD to Serve as Fiscal Sponsor (Thermopile
12. Update on Water Supply Augmentation Project.
13. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Community Path Update:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
14. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Report on Draft Fiscal Year 2013-14 Budget; Minutes
of the February 5, 2013 Meeting of the Finance Committee; Quarterly Financial
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the January 16, 2013 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)