Bolinas Community Public Utilities
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
February 28, 2007 7:30 p.m.
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression
5. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy: Proposed New Membership of the Committee
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Paths Group: Update on status of County Permits.
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- Resource Recovery: Receive January Financial Report.
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee: Update on Committee
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
6. Request for letter of support from BCPUD to the County
of Marin for increased seating at the Blue Heron restaurant (Spangler)
7. Update on BCPUD progress on an Ordinance Regulating
Water Wells within the Boundaries of the District
8. Resolution 542: Approving the Conversion of Filters
and Retrofit of Control Panels at the Woodrat Water Treatment Plant.
9. Resolution 543: Concurring in Nomination to the
Office of Vice President of the Association of California Water Agencies
Joint Powers Insurance Authority (“ACWA/JPIA”).
10. Resolution 544: Granting Director McClellan Permission
to be Absent from the District
11. Update on Tomales Bay Watershed Council progress on
an Integrated Coastal Watershed Management Plan.
12. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the January 17, 2007 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)