Bolinas Community Public Utilities
A Regular Meeting
Of The Board Of Directors
March 16, 2011
7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on Terrace Avenue Water Main Relocation Project
-- Update on Horseshoe Hill Road Water Main Extension Project
-- Update on the Project to Improve the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”)
Accessibility of the BCPUD Building.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 250 Iris (Hillyard).
6. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 200 Ocean Parkway (Harris)
7. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 15 Maple Road (Nassrah)
8. Request for Removal of Eucalyptus Trees in the Evergreen
Road Right-of-Way between Alder and Larch Roads (R. Johnson).
9. Update on Bolinas Fire Fuel Reduction Project (BCPUD
Sewer Pond Property) – Max Korten, Conservation Corps North Bay
10. Accrued Debt Owed to BCPUD by Mesa Park for Funds Advanced
Between 1991 – 2006.
11. Mesa Park Ballfield Irrigation Project – Accounting
of Project Costs To-Date and Plan for Repayment of Funds Advanced by BCPUD
12. BCPUD Resolution 595 : Establishing Procedure for Discretionary
Relief from Payment of Annual Service Charges for Tax-Exempt Organizations.
13. Proposal for Multiple Use Path along Bolinas Lagoon
at Highway 1. (G. Coles)
14. CalTrans Proposal to Reduce Speed Limits on Highway 1 Near
15. Approve Revisions to BCPUD Resolution 553 re: the Criteria
for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bills.
16. Discuss Potential Revisions to Resolutions 248, 258, 439
and 440 re: Water Meter Suspension.
17. Approve BCPUD Investment Policy.
18. Approve Prepayment by the BCPUD of Existing BCPUD Debt.
19. Request to Add Bolinas Community Path Report as an Insert
in BCPUD Quarterly Metered Water Bills.
20. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
21. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Report on Draft Fiscal Year 2011-12 Budget; Second Quarter
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the February 16, 2011 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)