Community Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board
March 17, 2010
7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression.
5. Expanded Water Use Permit Application, APN # 192-121-32,
Alder Road between Cedar Road and Dogwood Road, Bolinas (Hodge).
6. Expanded Water Use Permit Application, APN# 193-074-02,
10 Newport Drive, Bolinas (Werbach).
7. Expanded Water Use Permit Application, APN #
193-081-05, 32 Wharf Road, Bolinas (Firehouse Community Park Agency, aka
“Mesa Park” for the Downtown Community Park).
8. Bolinas Fire Protection District Coastal Permit (CP
10-33) and Use Permit (10-17), APN# 193-020-55, 100 Mesa Road, Bolinas
94924 (application for AT&T Mobility to continue operation of facility
– no changes proposed to the facility).
9. Review California Department of Food & Agriculture’s
Response to BCPUD’s Comments on the Light Brown Apple Moth Eradication Program,
Draft Programmatic Environmental Impact Report.
10. Approve Memorandum of Understanding Between the County
of Marin, the Bolinas Community Public Utility District and the Bolinas Fire
Protection District Regarding a Geotechnical Assessment of Terrace Avenue
at Surfer’s Overlook in Bolinas.
11. Approve Amendment to Amend Fire House Community Park
Agency (aka Mesa Park) Joint Exercise of Powers Agreement to Require that
All Candidates for the Elected Board Must Be Registered Voters Residing Within
the Boundaries of the Mesa Park District.
12. Approve Application for Proposition 84 Grant Funding
(in Partnership with Conservation Corps North Bay) for the Fire Fuel Reduction
Project at BCPUD Sewer Pond Property.
13. BCPUD Resolution 587: Accepting Completion of the Mesa Road
Pressure Reducing Valve Station Reconstruction Project.
14. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee: Discuss application for
Coastal Permit to Implement the Voter-Approved Downtown Parking & Traffic
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
15. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Report on Draft FY 2010-11 Budget
-- Legal: Discuss “Gift of Public Funds” doctrine
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the January 20, 2010 Regular Meeting and the February 17, 2010
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)