Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
March 18, 2009 7:30pm
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Update on the BCPUD’s Application for Proposition 84 Grant Funds
(in partnership with the County of Marin and the National Park Service)
for Projects to Enhance the Duxbury Reef Area of Special Biological Significance(“ASBS”)
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression.
5. Application for Well Drilling Permit – Whamond (APN
## 193-030-03 and 193-133-37).
6. Request to Lease Land behind the BCPUD Building at 270
Elm Road for a Community Garden.
7. Complaint of Obstructions to the Public Rights-of-Way
on the Bolinas Mesa (K. Khtikian).
8. Marin County Local Coastal Plan Update process:
BCPUD Comments on the Marin County Community Development Agency’s Draft Issue
Summary Paper for Public Facilities and Services.
9. Amend or Repeal Resolution 575: Declaring a Prolonged
Drought Condition in the Bolinas Community Public Utility District and Implementing
Mandatory Conservation Measures Pursuant to a Previously Established Water
10. Tomales Bay Watershed Council Funding Crisis.
11. BCPUD Order Commitment for ACWA/National Geographic
magazine “Water for Tomorrow – California’s Water, Our Responsibility.”
12. Election for LAFCO Special District Member.
13. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy: Accept Field Report for Solar Array Inspection;
Accept Solar Array Projects and Authorize Final Payment to SPG Solar, Inc.
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Paths Group:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
14. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Report on FY 2009-2010 Budget Progress
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the February 18 Regular Meeting; Minutes of the March 4, 2009
Special Meeting (Joint Meeting with the Bolinas Fire Protection District).
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)