1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pump Station and Electrical Upgrade Project.
-- Update on Removal of Obstructions in Zebra Right-of-Way.
-- Update on Shared Personnel Between BCPUD and Bolinas Fire Protection District.
-- Billing Software Technology Proposal (to replace the District’s billing software program).
-- Update on BCPUD’s Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 99 Brighton Avenue (Talucci).
6. Expanded Water Use Permit Application – 9 Hillside Road (J. Kirkham).
7. Request to Sell and Transfer Water Meter – 20/22 Brighton Avenue (G. Welsh).
8. Lease Agreement between the BCPUD and Gospel Flat Farms.
9. Proposal by the County of Marin’s Department of Public Works to Repaint the Curb in front of the Presbyterian Church on Brighton Avenue near Wharf Road at the Existing Stagecoach Bus Stop.
10. Water Supply Update: Community Update Mailer.
11. ACWA/Joint Powers Insurance Authority Commitment to Excellence.
12. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Water Conservation Assistance Committee:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Sewer Pond Land Management Committee:
13. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Minutes of the February 4, 2014 Committee meeting.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the February 19, 2014 Regular Meeting; Minutes of the February 28, 2014 Special Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)