Bolinas Community Public Utilities
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
March 21, 2007 7:30 p.m.
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression
5. Public Hearing: Proposed Increases to the BCPUD’s
Quarterly Metered Water Delivery Charges.
6. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Paths Group: Acceptance of responsibilities involving
bicycle/pedestrian path across BCPUD land and adjoining County right-of-way;
Approve path safety and maintenance plan checklist requested by ACWA/JPIA
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- Resource Recovery: Receive February Financial Report; Receive January
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating
7. Request to Amend the Minutes of the June, November
and December 2006 Meetings of the BCPUD Board of Directors (Simac).
8. Update on BCPUD Progress on an Ordinance Regulating Water
Wells within the Boundaries of the District
9. LAFCO Election for Special District Members.
10. Resolution 545: Establishing a Year-Round Meeting
Start Time of 7:30 P.M. for all Regular Monthly Meetings of the BCPUD Board
11. Update on Tomales Bay Watershed Council progress
on an Integrated Coastal Watershed Management Plan.
12. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Report on Status of 2007-08 Draft Budget
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the February 28, 2007 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)