A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
April 19, 2006 8:00 p.m.
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression
5. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Community Paths Group:
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force:
-- Resource Recovery: Financial
report for March 2006
6. Request for Funds for landscaping project at the Bolinas
Beach entrance on Brighton Avenue
7. Letter to California Coastal Commission regarding work
to be performed at the Seadrift Revetment.
8. Mohn/Gade New Single Family Dwelling (“SFD”) Coastal
CP 06-25 – 550 Overlook Drive, Bolinas APN:
9. Presentation of Proposed Ranch Management Plan -- Moritz
Area Stewardship Plan - 875 (formerly 5675) Horseshoe
Hill Road (A.P. No. 189-090-03)
(former Vierra Ranch)
10. Appointment of Advisory Committee to review Bolinas Community Plan.
11. Approval of Agreement with the Marin/Sonoma Mosquito & Vector
12. Request to Amend the Minutes of the August 2004 Meeting of the
BCPUD Board of Directors.
13. Request for BCPUD to Adopt a Mosquito Control Plan.
14. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Draft 2006-2007 budget:
approve Proposition 218 mailing
and mailing of draft
budget; approve dates for public hearing on budget (6/21/06)
and budget adoption (7/19/06).
3rd Quarter Financial Report
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of March 15, 2006 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)