1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Wharf Road Lift Station Pump Replacement Project: Finance Committee Recommendation for Payment of Project Costs.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Update on BCPUD/BFPD Survey of Obstructions and Encroachments in the Public Rights-of-Way on the Bolinas Mesa.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Reconsideration of Maximum Quarterly Water Use Limit, Expanded Water Use Permit for 370 Overlook Road, Bolinas (S. Bruce).
6. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 77 Olema-Bolinas Road (A. Murch).
7. Proposal to Reinstate the Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee and Appoint New Members. (E. Wilhelm, L. Sternik, Z. Fuller, S. Kay, M. De Swart, B. Bowser).
8. Request to Remove Hazardous Tree from 400 Block of the Evergreen Right-of-Way near Poplar Road (J. Mickelson and D. Smith).
9. Proposed Amendment to the County of Marin’s Update of the Local Coastal Plan.
10. Master Improvement Plan for the BCPUD Wastewater Treatment Plant Irrigation Pump Station. (B. Green and R. Dawyot)
11. Water Supply Update: Follow-Up Letter from Consulting Hydro-geologist Rob Gailey.
12. Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Memorandum of Understanding re Compensation and Benefits between the BCPUD Board of Directors and BCPUD Employees.
13. FY 2016-17 Draft Budget; Draft Proposition 218 Notice to Customers re: Proposed Increases to Water and Sewer Service Charges.
14. Volunteer Committee Reports.
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee:
15. Other Business.
a. Board Committee Reports.
-- Finance: Recommendation for Payment of Cost to Remove Hazardous Trees Adjacent to Olema-Bolinas Road and over the BCPUD’s Sewer Force Main; Minutes of the February 9, 2016 committee meeting; Minutes of the March 8, 2016 committee meeting; Minutes of the March 22, 2016 committee meeting.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the March 16, 2016 regular Board meeting; Minutes of the April 13, 2016 special Board meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s):