Bolinas Community Public Utilities
Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
16, 2012 7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on Terrace Avenue Water Main Relocation Project
-- Update on the Wharf Road Service Saddle Replacement Project
-- Update on Video Inspection of Sewer Laterals on Wharf, Park and Portions
of Terrace Avenues
-- Update on the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pump Station and Electrical Upgrade
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 80 Terrace Avenue (N. Franklin).
6. Request that BCPUD Pay the Cost of Relocated Water Service
to 126 Terrace Avenue (Lowe).
7. Request for Information Concerning the Sale of the BCPUD’s
Pine Gulch Creek Property, Budgets and Related Financial Information. (M.
8. Right-of-Way Permit Application: Replace Culvert
Across Iris on North Side of Elm Road; Install Culvert Across Sycamore on
North Side of Elm Road; Replace Culvert Across Birch on South Side of Elm
Road; Replace Culvert Across Aspen on South Side of Elm Road (BCPUD).
9. Approve Memorandum of Understanding Between the BCPUD
and the County of Marin Regarding Phase Two of a Geotechnical Assessment
of Terrace Avenue at Surfer’s Overlook in Bolinas; Approve Proposal from
Sanders & Associates Geostructural Engineers (“SAGE”)
10. Resolution 611: Approving Form of Contract Documents
for the Wharf Road Service Saddle Replacement Project and Awarding a Contract
for the Project to the Lowest Responsible Qualified Bidder, Subject to Certain
11. Resolution 612: Establishing BCPUD Policy Concerning
Public Requests to Amend the Minutes of a Meeting of the BCPUD Board of Directors.
12. Approve the BCPUD’s Accounting Controls Procedures
and Policies Manual.
13. Amendment to BCPUD Resolution 247 (Water Service Termination
14. Update on Water Supply Augmentation Project.
15. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Path Update:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
16. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Report on Draft Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Budget.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
-- Personnel: Approve Amended Memorandum of Understanding Re: Compensation
and Benefits between BCPUD Board of Directors and BCPUD Employees.
b. Minutes of the April 18, 2012 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)