Community Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The
Board Of Directors
June 16, 2010
7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the BCPUD’s Application for Proposition 84 Grant Funds
(in partnership with the County of Marin and the National Park Service)
for Projects to Enhance the Duxbury Reef Area of Special Biological Significance(“ASBS”):
Approve Grant Agreement with State Water Resources Control Board; Approve
Memorandum of Understanding between the County of Marin, Point Reyes National
Seashore and BCPUD
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building:
Approve Request for Proposals for Construction Services.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression.
5. Public Hearing: 2010-11 Draft Budget.
6. Discuss Maintenance of the Unpaved Neighborhood Access
Roads on the Bolinas Gridded Mesa.
7. Discussion and Recommendations re: Marin County Implementation
of California Greywater Plumbing Code.
8. Approve Updated Watershed Sanitary Survey.
9. Approve Agreement with Brelje & Race to Provide
Detailed Engineering Plans & Specifications for the Relocation of the
Water Main off of Terrace Avenue at Surfers Overlook.
10. Review Responses to BCPUD’s Request for Proposal for Audit Services.
11. Review Draft Sewer System Management Plan.
12. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy: Update on Inverter Problem at 400 Mesa Road
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee: Approve Request
for Proposals for Geotechnical Engineering Consulting Services.
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
13. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the May 19, 2010 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)