1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project: Report by Dr. Alex Horne re: Woodrat Reservoir 1 Management
-- Update on Replacement of Sewer Pumps at the Wharf Road Lift Station.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Public Hearing: Draft Fiscal Year 2015-16 District Budget.
5. Community Expression.
6. Public Records Act Request re: Mesa Park Ballfield Irrigation and Public Restroom Project. (M. Lewis).
7. Local Agency Formation Commission of Marin County (“LAFCO”) Countywide Water Municipal Service Review: Request for Additional Information from the BCPUD.
8. Transfer from the District’s Endowment Fund Into a General Capital Improvement Projects Fund.
9. Update on Proposed Sale of College of Marin Properties in Bolinas.
10. Water Supply Update.
11. Volunteer Committee Reports.
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee:
12. Other Business.
a. Board Committee Reports.
-- Finance: Engagement Letter from Doran & Associates for FY 2014-15 Audit; Minutes of the April 14, 2015 Finance Committee Meeting.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the April 22, 2015 regular meeting; Minutes of the May 27, 2015 regular meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s):