1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project: Report on May 31, 2014 Neighborhood Meeting.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Update on BCPUD’s Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Public Hearing: Draft Fiscal Year 2014-15 District Budget.
5. Community Expression.
6. Expanded Water Use Permit Application – 145 Mesa Road (A. Gamez).
7. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 108 Olema-Bolinas Road (C. Swain).
8. Offer to Sell Sewer Connection to the BCPUD. (L. Ferlinghetti).
9. West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council: Update on Issues Under Discussion Concerning Renewal of Non-Toxic Protocol for West Marin (L. Goldblatt).
10. Presentation by the Bolinas Community Center re: Relocation/Improvement of Trash and Recycle Bins on BCPUD Property near Brighton Beach (R. Hart).
11. Discussion of Redwood Empire Disposal Company’s Recycling Program.
12. Appointment of Land Stewardship Committee
13. Renewal of Limited Duration Employment Agreement between the BCPUD and L. Likover.
14. Water Supply Update.
15. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Water Conservation Assistance Committee:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee: Review Mission Statement
16. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Engagement Letter from Doran & Associates for FY 2013-14 Audit; Minutes of the April 15, 2014 Finance Committee meeting; Minutes of the May 13, 2014 Finance Committee meeting.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the May 14, 2014 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)