1. Call to Order.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Water Main Relocation Project.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pump Station and Electrical Upgrade Project.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Public Hearing: Draft Fiscal Year 2013-14 District Budget.
6. Expanded Water Use Permit Application – 3 Marin Way (C. Gussis).
7. Expanded Water Use Permit – 170 Ocean Parkway (J. Ladd).
8. Report on Chlorine Behavior and Byproduct Formation in BCPUD’s Water System (D. Smith and L. Likover)
9. BCPUD Comment Letter on AB 145 (proposing to move California Drinking Water Program from the Department of Public Health to the State Water Resources Control Board).
10. Amendments to the BCPUD’s Accounting Controls Procedures and Policies Manual.
11. Continued Review of Expanded Water Use Permit Limits and Historical Actual Water Use.
12. Call for Nominations – LAFCO Alternate Special District Member.
13. Resolution 620: Approving Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Memorandum of Understanding re Compensation and Benefits between the BCPUD Board of Directors and BCPUD Employees.
14. Update on Water Supply Augmentation Project.
15. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Community Path Update:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
16. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the May 15, 2013 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)