Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
July 15, 2009 7:30pm
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Update on the BCPUD’s Application for Proposition 84 Grant Funds for Projects
to Enhance the Duxbury Reef Area of Special Biological Significance(“ASBS”)
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression.
5. Expanded Water Use Permit Application – 45 Wharf Road (McDougall).
6. Advisory Ballot Measure for the November 3, 2009 Election
re: Camping on Bolinas Beach.
Shall the Bolinas Community Public Utility District request a County Ordinance
which prohibits camping on the Bolinas Beach full time and year round?
7. Update on the County of Marin’s Plan and Schedule to
Install a Bike Path on the East Side of Olema-Bolinas Road during July-August
8. Resource Recovery Project: Presentation of Site
9. Request from Bolinas Fire Protection District to Clear
Encroaching Vegetation from the BCPUD Rights-of-Way on the Bolinas Gridded
10. Bolinas Fire Protection District Coastal Permit (CP-09-40), Use
Permit (09-27), and Design Review
(09-72), 100 Mesa Drive, Bolinas 94924
(Crown Castle telecommunication tower upgrade)
11. Request from the Bolinas-Stinson Union School District
(“BSUSD”) for the BCPUD to Consider A Rent Reduction for the Bolinas Childrens’
12. Request from the Pesticide Free Zone, Inc. for the
BCPUD to Participate in Demand for an Open Investigation by the County of
Marin into Breaches of the Integrated Pest Management Ordinance.
13. Ordinance 36: Rescinding BCPUD Resolution 152 and Adopting
New Rules and Regulations Regarding Transfers of Water Meters.
14. 2009-10 Budget Adoption: Resolution No. 580 Approving
Budget; Resolution No. 581 Stating Current Rates and Charges and Authorizing
Placement of Charges on Marin County Property Tax Bill.
15. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Planning Group:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
16. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Approve Engagement Letter for Bunker & Company – FY
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads: Amendment of Road Grading
Policy for the Bolinas Gridded Mesa Rights-of-Way.
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the June 17, 2009 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)