1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Update on BCPUD’s Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Coastal Permit and Use Permit; Expanded Water Use Permit Application – 9 Brighton Avenue, APN# 193-075-11 (A. Patton for K. Geminder).
6. Coastal Permit and Use Permit; Expanded Water Use Permit Application – 555 Dogwood Road, APN# 192-042-37 (J. Lambert for A. Dar).
7. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 8 Olema-Bolinas Road (C. Borg).
8. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 305 Jute Road (S. Russum).
9. Relocation and Improvement of Trash and Recycle Bins on BCPUD Property at Entrance to Brighton Beach (R. Hart).
10. Bolinas Community Center: Community Art at the Beach (StuArt).
11. C-SMART -- Collaboration: Sea-level Marin – Adaptation Response Team; Stakeholder Advisory Committee (to assist the County of Marin’s Community Development Agency in assessing impacts that sea level rise may bring to people, natural and built environment resources of Marin’s coastal area and identifying adaptation strategies).
12. Redwood Empire Disposal Company’s Recycling Program.
13. Resolution 629: Approving the 2014-15 District Budget.
14. Resolution 630: Replaces Resolution No. 621, Stating the Current Rates and Charges for District Services and Authorizing Placement of Charges on the Marin County Property Tax Bill Where Appropriate.
15. Water Supply Update.
16. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Water Conservation Assistance Committee:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee
17. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Minutes of the May 13, 2014 Finance Committee meeting.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the June 18, 2014 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)