BOLINAS COMMUNITY PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT
390 270 ELM ROAD BOLINAS CALIFORNIA 94924
415 868 1224
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
July 19, 2006 8:00 p.m.
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression
5. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Community Paths Group:
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force:
-- Resource Recovery: Minutes of June meeting; June Financial Report
6. Approve Agreement between the Firehouse & Clinic Project
and the BCPUD regarding Project Connection to BCPUD Sewer System.
7. Update: Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee
Activities; Appoint BALTAC representative.
8. Update on Request that BCPUD Adopt a Resolution Banning the
Use of Pesticides on Public Property.
9. Approve Moritz Proposed Fencing Route on BCPUD Property at
Pine Gulch Creek.
10. Terrace Avenue: Discussion of Appointment of
Committee to Develop Alternative Access Road.
11. 2006-07 Budget Adoption: Resolution No. 533 approving budget;
Resolution No.534 stating current rates and charges and authorizing placement
of charges on Marin County property tax bill.
12. 2006-07 District/Employees Memorandum of Understanding.
13. Response to May 26, 2006 Marin County Grand Jury Report:
Agendizing Responses to Grand Jury Reports; Resolution 535 Requiring
that BCPUD responses to Grand Jury Reports be Placed on the Regular Meeting
Agenda of the BCPUD Board of Directors.
14. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of June 21, 2006 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)