Community Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The
Board Of Directors
July 21, 2010
7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Award of Prop. 84 Grant Funds for Projects to Enhance the
Duxbury Reef Area of Special Biological Significance(“ASBS”).
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Coastal Permit, Design Review and Second Unit Permit 10-0184,
APN # 193-020-51, 52 Mesa Road, Bolinas (A. Dar)
6. Request for Variance of Expanded Water Use Permit 31,
75-77 Crescente Avenue, Bolinas (C. Post).
7. Application to Transfer Water Meter from 26 Wharf Road
to 245 Larch Road; Application for Expanded Water Use Permit (E. Pohlman).
8. Application to Improve the BCPUD Right-of-Way: Installation
of Culvert under the BCPUD Rights-of-Way on Pine at Cherry.
9. BCPUD June 28, 2010 Advisory Letter to the Marin County
Planning Commission (C. O’Connor).
10. Petition to Vacate Public Right-of-Way – Osterweis, Pine Gulch
Creek Road (C. O’Connor).
11. Request from Bolinas Community Land Trust for Advisory
Opinion Re: Terms of Potential Expanded Water Use Permit for Possible Affordable
Housing Project at 12 Wharf Road, Bolinas.
12. Approve One-Year Pilot Project for BCPUD to Improve the Public
Rights-of-Way by Filling Potholes on Neighborhood Access Roads on the Gridded
13. 2010-11 Budget Adoption: Res. No. 590 Approving Budget;
Res. No. 591 Stating Current Rates and Charges and Authorizing Placement
of Charges on Marin County Property Tax Bill.
14. Approve Sewer System Management Plan.
15. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy: Bolinas Receives Solar Award
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
16. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Approve Engagement Letter for Doran & Associates –
FY 2009-10 Audit
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the June 16, 2010 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)