1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Water Main Relocation Project.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pump Station and Electrical Upgrade Project.
-- Update on Shared Personnel Between BCPUD and Bolinas Fire Protection District.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 288 Larch Road (J. Mattingly).
6. Request to Suspend Sewer Connection (L. Ferlinghetti).
7. Expanded Water Use Permit Application – 270 Laurel Road (F. Vietor).
8. Request for Community Discussion re: Items Left on Public Roads In and Around Bolinas (I. Hartmann).
9. Concerns re: Lease between the BCPUD and Gospel Flat Farms (J. Aroyan).
10. Firehouse Community Park Agency (Mesa Park) – Water Use at the Downtown Park.
11. Continued Review of Expanded Water Use Permit Limits and Historical Actual Water Use.
12. Resolution 620: Approving the 2013-14 District Budget.
13. Resolution 621: Replaces Resolution No. 614, Stating the Current Rates and Charges for District Services and Authorizing Placement of Charges on the Marin County Property Tax Bill Where Appropriate.
14. Update on Water Supply Augmentation Project.
15. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Community Path Update:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating
16. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the June 19, 2013 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)