1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Proposal by Conservation Corps North Bay to Remove Invasive Vegetation Adjacent to Solar Arrays at 101 Mesa Road and 400 Mesa Road.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 75 Wharf Road, Bolinas (J. Hartley)
6. Request to Remove Dead Pine Tree in 400 Block of Hawthorne Right-of-Way, between Larch and Poplar Roads. (C. Duchamp)
7. Osterweis Design Review, 200 Pine Gulch Road, APN 188-140-11, Project ID: 2015-0228 (to construct a new swimming pool on a developed lot in Bolinas).
8. Sewer Pump Replacement for the Wharf Road Lift Station: Lift Station Pump Replacement Report by West Yost Associates.
9. Marin Local Agency Formation Commission: Countywide Water Service Study (Municipal Service Review – Draft Report, August 2015).
10. BCPUD Resolution 639: Cites Board of Directors’ Choices for Determining Fiscal Year 2015-16 Appropriations Limits.
11. BCPUD Resolution 640: States District’s Appropriation Limits for Fiscal Year 2015-16.
12. Update on Proposed Sale of College of Marin Properties in Bolinas.
13. Water Supply Update.
14. Volunteer Committee Reports.
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery: Purchase of Erosion Control Materials.
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee:
15. Other Business.
a. Board Committee Reports.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
-- Personnel: Update on Hiring Process for Full-Time Shift Operator.
b. Minutes of the July 15, 2015 regular meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s):