Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
September 10, 2008 7:30pm
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Update on the Full Proposal for Proposition 84 Grant Funds for Projects
to Enhance the Duxbury Reef Area of Special Biological Significance(“ASBS”):
Approve BCPUD Letter of Support
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression
5. Mesa Park: Appointment to Mesa Park Board
to Fulfill Unexpired Term of Robert Mowry.
6. Application for Expanded Water Use Permit (amended)
– 345 Walnut Road, Bolinas (Blackman/Eichhorst).
7. BCPUD Pedestrian/Bicycle Bike Pathway: Letter
from Brent Harris Construction; Discuss and Approve Further Work to Upgrade
8. Approve Lease Agreement for Agricultural Use of BCPUD
9. Approve Agreement with Property Owners for Installation
of BCPUD Water Main to 150 and 190 Horseshoe Hill Road.
10. Approve Form of Letter to Bolinas Property Owners Who
Would Be Directly Affected By Relocation of BCPUD Utilities in the Event
of a Failure of Terrace Avenue; Discuss Additional Methods of Notification
to the Bolinas Community About the Status of Terrace Avenue.
11. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Paths Group:
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
12. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the August 20, 2008 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)