1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the Wharf Road Lift Station Pump Replacement Project.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request to Remove Hazardous Trees and Overhanging Limbs from Within and Above the 500 Block of the Dogwood Right-of-Way Dogwood near Mesa Road (P. Buchanan).
6. Second Request to Remove Dead Pine Tree in 400 Block of Hawthorne Right-of-Way, between Larch and Poplar Roads. (C. Duchamp).
7. Request for Letter of Support from the BCPUD for a Proposal to Install a Childrens’ Play Structure in the County of Marin’s Park near the Tennis Courts on Brighton Avenue. (C. Gussis)
8. Marin Local Agency Formation Commission: BCPUD Comments on Countywide Water Service Study (Municipal Service Review – Draft Report, August 2015).
9. Amendment to Franchise Agreement for Solid Waste, Recycling and Green Waste Services (BCPUD and Redwood Empire Disposal, Inc.); Proposition 218 Notice re: Public Hearing on Rate Increase Proposal.
10. Association of California Water Agencies (“ACWA”) Region 1 Board Election for the 2016-2017 Term.
11. Water Supply Update.
12. Volunteer Committee Reports.
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee: Appointment of Meg Simonds.
13. Other Business.
a. Board Committee Reports.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
-- Personnel: Employment of Full-Time Shift Operator.
-- Sewer: Proposal for Engineering Services from Allied Engineers, Inc. and Oswald Green Technologies, Inc.
b. Minutes of the August 19, 2015 regular meeting; Minutes of the July 22, 2015 special meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s):