Bolinas Community Public Utilities
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
September 19, 2007 7:30pm
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression
5. Public Hearing: Complaint of Obstruction to the
Public Right-of-way at 350 Fern Road, Bolinas (S. Simac)
6. Expanded Water Use Permit Application: 215 Juniper
7. Resolution 553: Establishing Criteria for Requests
by District Customers for Relief from Quarterly Metered Water Delivery Charges
in the Event of a Leak.
8. Amendments to BCPUD Ordinance 30 Establishing Criteria
for BCPUD Participation in the Financing of Road Improvements and Other Projects
in the Gridded Mesa’s Public Rights-of-Way;
9. Amendments to BCPUD Resolution 152 Establishing Criteria
for the Proposed Transfer of Water Meters Within the District.
10. Adoption of Tomales Bay Watershed Council’s Integrated
Coastal Watershed Management Plan.
11. Election of the 2008-2009 Association of California
Water Agencies (“ACWA”) Region 1 Officers and Board Members.
12. Bolinas Lagoon Ecosystem Restoration Project:
Letter to the Marin County Open Space District/Gulf of the Farallones National
13. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy: Update on Solar Installation Project
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Paths Group:
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
14. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation: Appointments to Mesa Park Board.
b. Minutes of the August 15, 2007 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)