1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the Wharf Road Lift Station Pump Replacement Project: Request from West Yost Associates for Additional $3,168 For Work Performed in Excess of Approved Project Budget.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Expanded Water Use Permit Application - 30 Terrace Avenue, Bolinas (APN #193-133-13) (T. Traska)
6. Request from the West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council for BCPUD to Take A Leadership Role in Negotiations with the Marin/Sonoma Mosquito & Vector Control District to Extend the Non-Toxic Protocol Agreement; Letter to the Marin/Sonoma Mosquito & Vector Control District.
7. BCPUD Ordinance 30: Report from the Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads Committee re: BCPUD Board of Director’s Policy Concerning Obstructions and Encroachments in the Public Rights-of-Way on the Bolinas Mesa; Letter to S. Hodge re: BCPUD Enforcement of Ordinance 30.
8. Establishment of BCPUD Policy re: Expanded Water Use Permit (Caps on Water Use) Applicable to Property Owners Building Second Units on Existing Septic Systems.
9. Marin Local Agency Formation Commission: BCPUD Comments on Countywide Water Service Study (Municipal Service Review – Draft Report, August 2015).
10. Water Supply Update.
11. Volunteer Committee Reports.
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery: Notice of Violation from the Marin County Environmental Health Services Department.
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee:
12. Other Business.
a. Board Committee Reports.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
-- Personnel: Hiring Update.
-- Sewer: Statement of Qualifications – Allied Engineers, Inc.
b. Minutes of the September 16, 2015 regular meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s):