Bolinas Community Public Utilities
Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
24, 2012 7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Water Main Relocation Project;
Amendments to Funding Agreement.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pump Station and Electrical Upgrade
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Public Hearing: Proposed Speed Limit Reductions by CalTrans
on Highway 1 Between Stinson Beach and
Muir Beach (4-Mrn-1-PM 7.10 Muir Beach and 4-Mrn-1-PM10.31/11.43 Stinson
6. Request from Wharf Road Residents for BCPUD Letter of
Support to County of Marin for Installation of Speed Humps in Wharf Road
Between 45 and 105 Wharf Road (S. Hirsch).
7. Letter Reporting Eucalyptus Tree Hazard On BCPUD property
on Overlook Drive near Pathway to Wastewater Disposal Fields (J. Scutt).
8. Request for BCPUD Letter to the County of Marin Regarding
the Dissolution of the Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee. (C. O’Connor).
9. Letter Regarding Claim of Water Meter Formerly Located
at 130 Laurel Road, Bolinas (L. Dollard).
10. Amendment to BCPUD Resolution 247 – Water Service
11. Update on Water Supply Augmentation Project.
12. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Path Update:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
13. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Update on FY 2011-2012 Audit.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the September 19, 2012 Regular Meeting; Minutes of the October
3, 2012 Special Meeting,
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)