Bolinas Community Public Utilities
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
November 14, 2007 7:30pm
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report
-- Update on ADA Accessibility
of the BCPUD Building
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression
5. Application for Water Meter Transfer; Application for Expanded
Water Use Permit – 176 Alder Road, Bolinas (S. Hodge).
6. Request for BCPUD Letter to Marin County Planning Department
re: Vegetation Removal/Landscaping in the Bluff Erosion Zone - 395 Yucca
Road (K. Khtikian).
7. Pine Gulch Creek Enhancement Project (Fresh Run Farms,
Paradise Valley Farm and Star Route Farms Request for Coastal Permit and
Design Review Clearance to Construct Five Off-Stream Water Storage Ponds).
8. Bolinas Community Land Trust Letter to the Marin County
Community Development Agency re: Second Unit Amnesty Program.
9. Amendments to BCPUD Ordinance 30 Establishing Criteria
for BCPUD Participation in the Financing of Road
Improvements and Other Projects in the Gridded Mesa’s Public Rights-of-Way.
10. Proposal to Clear Debris and Understory from Eucalyptus
Forest on BCPUD Sewer Pond Property.
11. National Water Resources Association (“NWRA”) California
Caucus Ballot – Selection of Representatives and Alternates
12. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy: Update on Solar Installation Project:
Announcement of Lowest Responsible Bidder
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Paths Group:
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
13. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation: .
b. Minutes of the October 11, 2007 Special Meeting and October 17,
2007 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)
If you require accommodation(s) to participate in this meeting, please call