Bolinas Community Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
November 15, 2006 7:30 p.m.
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression
5. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Beach: See Item 9, below.
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Paths Group:
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- Resource Recovery: Receive October Financial Report; Receive October
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
See Item 13, below.
6. Dwaileebe Ag Structures Coastal Permit and Design Review
Clearance (CP 07-10 & DC 07-26), 421 Ocean Parkway, Bolinas (APN: 190-191-23,
08 10); Request to Establish Access Road over BCPUD Right-of-Way (Locust)
between Opal Road and Ocean Parkway.
7. Simac Ag Structure Coastal Permit and Design Review
(CP 06-32 & DC 06-143), Fern Road (no assigned address) (APN: 192-111-15).
8. Application to Improve the BCPUD Right-of-Way on Alder
(between Evergreen and Grove) and Grove (between Alder and Larch) Roads (Moritz);
Installation of Culverts under the BCPUD Rights-of-Way on Fern Road at Grove
and under Grove (near the Alder swale).
9. Discuss Beach Committee Final Report and Next Steps;
Request for County Board of Supervisors to Extend for an Additional Year
Current Marin County Code, Title 6, Chapter 6.90: Bolinas Beach Camping
10. Proposal to Revise Metered Water Delivery Charges and/or
Create a Fifth Tier of Metered Water Delivery Charges.
11. Amendments to Ordinance 30: (1) Regulating Pesticide Use
in BCPUD Rights-Of-Way and (2) Granting the General Manager Authority
to Issue Certain Permits for Improvements or Alterations to the BCPUD Rights-of-Way.
12. Resolution 539: Requiring District Customers
to Reimburse the BCPUD for Repair Costs to BCPUD Equipment for Damage Caused
13. Resolution 540: In Support of the West Marin Mosquito Control
14. Update on Tomales Bay Watershed Council progress on
Integrated Coastal Watershed Management Plan.
15. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Receive First Quarter Financial Report.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the October 18, 2006 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)