Bolinas Community Public Utilities
Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
16, 2011 7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project – SAGE Proposal
for Additional Geotechnical Engineering Consulting Services
-- Update on Terrace Avenue Water Main Relocation Project
-- Update on the Wharf Road Service Saddle Replacement
-- Approve Legal Review of Water Meter Suspension Resolution
-- Update on the Bolinas Fire Fuel Reduction Project (BCPUD Sewer Pond Property)
-- Update on the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pump Station and Electrical Upgrade
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 1 Brighton Avenue (Calvary Presbyterian
Church of Bolinas).
6. Expanded Water Use Permit Application, 415 Yucca Road,
Bolinas (unconditioned addition to existing dwelling) (Magid).
7. Coastal Permit and Development Plan Amendment, 330 Horseshoe
Hill Road, Bolinas, APN# 188-140-69 (Parcel A) and 188-140-70 (Parcel B)
and 188-140-21 (change in project: to legalize portions of underground
utility line trench excavation and conduit installation completed without
a permit, new trenching and underground conduit installation, and installation
of a new utility pole within the Horseshoe Hill Road right-of-way (Rappaport
8. Request to Plant Oak Seedlings at the BCPUD Sewer Pond
Property adjacent to Mesa Road (J. Foreman, Quality of Life Foundation)
9. Request to Sell and Transfer Sewer Service Connection
10. Request to Discuss Recent Poplar Drainage Improvement
Project (M. Lewis).
11. Request from North Bay Corporation for Annual Rate
Adjustment of 3.7% Effective January 1, 2012.
12. Authorize General Manager to Execute New Grant Contract with the
State of California’s Department of Parks and Recreation for the Mesa Park
Ballfield Irrigation and Public Restroom Project.
13. Approve BCPUD Response to the Regional Water Quality Control Board’s
Collection System Inspection Report.
14. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Path Update:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
15. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: FY 2011-2012 First Quarter Financial Report
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the October 19, 2011 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)