Bolinas Community Public Utilities
A Regular Meeting
Of The Board Of Directors
December 15, 2010
7:30pm 270 Elm Road,
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on Horseshoe Hill Road Water Main Extension Project
-- Approve Cost-Share for Relocated
Water Service to 8 Horseshoe Hill Road
-- Update on the Award of Prop. 84 Grant Funds for Projects to Enhance
the Duxbury Reef Area of Special Biological Significance(“ASBS”).
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 77B Olema-Bolinas Road (McFarlin-Perron).
6. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 250 Iris (Hillyard).
7. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 324 Ocean Parkway (Johnson).
8. Request for Variance of Expanded Water Use Permit 90-18,
52 Wharf Road, Bolinas (K. Goosherst).
9. Request for Refund of Annual Service Charges (Burke,
10. Local Coastal Plan (“LCP”) Update: Definition/Delineation
of Village Limit Boundaries (C. O’Connor).
11. Request from Mesa Park to Reappoint Bryan Lee as the
BCPUD Appointee to the Mesa Park Board.
12. Discuss Guidelines for Public Requests for BCPUD Letters of Support
13. Renewal of Kaiser Permanente Group Agreement for BCPUD Employees
(2011 Plan Year).
14. Resolution 595: Supporting ACWA Policy Principles
on Implementation of State and Federal Endangered Species Act.
15. Election for Local Agency Formation Commission (“LAFCO”)
Alternate Special District Member.
16. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
17. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: First Quarter Financial Report
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the November 17, 2010 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)