1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the Wharf Road Lift Station Pump Replacement Project.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Update on BCPUD/BFPD Survey of Obstructions and Encroachments in the Public Rights-of-Way on the Bolinas Mesa.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Certificate of Appointment In-Lieu of Election and Oath of Office (V. Amoroso, D. Smith).
6. Request to Remove Hazardous Tree from 200 Block of the Nymph Right-of-Way near Cherry Road (S. Robertson).
7. California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE) State Responsibility Area Fire Prevention Fund Grant Application -- A Grant Application by the BCPUD and the Bolinas Fire Protection District for a Hazardous Fuels Reduction Project in the Eucalyptus Grove on the BCPUD’s Sewer Pond Property.
8. Audited Financial Statements of the Bolinas Community Public Utility District for the Year Ended June 30, 2015.
9. Water Supply Update.
10. Volunteer Committee Reports.
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery: Update re: Notice of Violation from the Marin County Environmental Health Services Department; EHS Quarterly Inspection Report.
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee: Receive Report from the Land Stewardship Committee.
11. Other Business.
a. Board Committee Reports.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads: Minutes of the October 14, 2015 committee meeting; Minutes of the November 17, 2015 committee meeting.
-- Park and Recreation:
-- Personnel: Proposal to Convert Utility Worker Position from Part-Time Temporary to Full-Time.
b. Minutes of the November 18, 2015 regular Board meeting; Minutes of the December 3, 2015 special Board meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s):