1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Update on Status of the BCPUD’s Capital Improvement Plan.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 185 Iris Road (Weare).
6. Request from North Bay Corporation for Annual Rate Adjustment of 2.52% Effective January 1, 2015.
7. West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council: Update on Issues For Discussion with the Marin/Sonoma Mosquito & Vector Control District at the January 6, 2015 Special Meeting of the BCPUD Board of Directors Concerning the Renewal of a Non-Toxic Protocol for West Marin. (L. Goldblatt)
8. Cross-Connection Control Survey Mailer to BCPUD Customers.
9. Water Supply Update.
10. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee: Recommendation for Removal of Pampas Grass from BCPUD Sewer Pond Lands.
11. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the November 19, 2014 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)