1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Water Main Relocation Project.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pump Station and Electrical Upgrade Project.
-- Update on Shared Personnel Between BCPUD and Bolinas Fire Protection District.
-- Update on Removal of Obstructions in Zebra Right-of-Way.
-- Update on BCPUD’s Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request that BCPUD Remove or Internally Thin/Reduce Crown of Hazardous Eucalyptus Tree located in the Fern Road Right-of-Way near Ocean Parkway. (P. Harris)
6. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 99 Brighton (M. Talucci).
7. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 330 Cedar Road (J. Bustamante).
8. Coastal Permit Amendment Application (14-7) and Variance (14-2), APN # 193-151-19, 65 Crescente Avenue, Bolinas; Expanded Water Use Permit Application (A. Saleh).
9. Coastal Permit Amendment Application (14-10), APN # 190-181-27, 380 Larch Road, Bolinas; Expanded Water Use Permit Application (A. Patton for C. Chestnut).
10. Request from North Bay Corporation for Annual Rate Adjustment of 2.33% Effective January 1, 2014.
11. Request for Reconsideration of BCPUD Letter Opposing the Use of Rodenticides on the South Farallon Islands (G. Geupel).
12. Request for a Letter of Support for Marin County’s membership in the North Bay/North Coast Broadband Consortium (NB/NCBC), and for a California Advanced Services Fund Grant. (S. Kinsey).
13. Water Supply Discussion: Contingency Planning for Potential Water Rationing; Enhanced Water Conservation Strategies.
14. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee: Appoint Committee Members
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Sewer Pond Land Management Committee:
15. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the November 20, 2013 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)