Bolinas Community Public Utilities
Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
19, 2012 7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Water Main Relocation Project.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pump Station and Electrical Upgrade
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 20 Mesa Road, Bolinas (M. Valen).
6. Approve Two-Year Extension of Franchise Agreement with
North Bay Corporation for Solid Waste, Recycling and Green Waste Services.
7. Request for BCPUD Letter to the County of Marin Regarding
the Dissolution of the Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee. (C. O’Connor).
8. Amend the BCPUD’s Illness & Injury Prevention Program
to include a Heat Illness Prevention Program.
9. Approve Amendments to Memorandum of Understanding re
Compensation and Benefits between the BCPUD Board of Directors and BCPUD
Employees (hourly wage and hours adjustments).
10. Update on Water Supply Augmentation Project.
11. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Community Path Update:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
12. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the November 28, 2012 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)