Bolinas Community Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
December 20, 2006 7:30 p.m.
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression
-- Report on Mesa Park’s Acquisition of Tacherra
Property on Wharf Road.
5. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Paths Group: Request to ACWA/JPIA to Extend Insurance
Coverage to Include the Pedestrian/Bicycle Path
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- Resource Recovery: Receive November Financial Report; Receive November
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
6. Simac Ag Structure Coastal Permit and Design Review
(CP 06-32 & DC 06-143), Fern Road (no assigned address) (APN: 192-111-15).
7. Application to Improve the BCPUD Right-of-Way: Installation
of Culverts under the BCPUD Rights-of-Way on Aspen and
Cedar Roads (in the Larch Right-of-Way).
8. Application to Improve the BCPUD Right-of-Way on Cedar
between Poplar and Mesa Roads (Bryant); Installation of Culverts parallel
to Cedar for Driveway Access to Properties.
9. Fletcher SFD Addition Coastal Permit and Variance –
317 Mistle Road, Bolinas APN: 191-081-17.
10. Request for BCPUD to Pass a Resolution to Clarify Policy
concerning Vehicular Access or Road Improvement to BCPUD Rights-of-Way Which
Are Not Part of the Established Road Network on the Big Mesa.
11. Proposal to Revise Metered Water Delivery Charges to
Create Two New Tiers of Metered Water Delivery Charges, Revise Existing Tiers
and Impose Sanctions for Over-Consumption.
12. Approval of Group Agreement for the Bolinas Community
Public Utility District with Kaiser Permanente for 2007
13. Resolution 540: Requiring District Customers
to Reimburse the BCPUD for Repair Costs to BCPUD Equipment for Damage Caused
14. Update on Tomales Bay Watershed Council progress on
Integrated Coastal Watershed Management Plan.
15. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: 2005-2006 Audit; Receive First Quarter Financial Report.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the November 15, 2006 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)