Bolinas Community Public Utilities
Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
21, 2011 7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
A Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
December 21, 2011 7:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on Terrace Avenue Water Main Relocation Project
-- Update on the Wharf Road Service Saddle Replacement
-- Update on the Bolinas Fire Fuel Reduction Project (BCPUD Sewer Pond Property)
-- Update on the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pump Station and Electrical Upgrade
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 465 Ivy Road (Dubin).
6. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant
to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 1 Brighton Avenue (Calvary Presbyterian Church
6. Expanded Water Use Permit Application, 415 Yucca Road,
Bolinas (unconditioned addition to existing dwelling) (Magid).
7. Notice of Non-Compliance – Expanded Water Use Permit
8. Notice of Non-Compliance – Expanded Water Use Permit
9. Accept the BCPUD’s Audited Financial Statements for
Fiscal Year 2010-2011.
10. Approve Amendments to the BCPUD Sewer System Management
11. Approve Requirement for all BCPUD Staff to Attain CWEA Wastewater
Collection System Maintenance Certification; Approve Related Amendment to
Memorandum of Understanding Re: Compensation and Benefits between BCPUD Board
of Directors and BCPUD Employees.
12. BCPUD Resolution 609: Establishing District Policy Concerning Suspended
or Abandoned Water Service.
13. Election: Association of California Water Agencies – Health
Benefits Authority Board of Directors
14. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Path Update:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
15. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
-- Personnel: Employee Request for Contribution Toward Health Insurance
b. Minutes of the November 16, 2011 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)